Friday, November 12, 2010

What’s a great diet for fast weight loss?

Basic Diet Consists of 3-4 days of eating the following foods at each meal (4-5 meals/day):
4-5 oz of fish, chicken, lean beef, turkey
4 cups of veggies of these types (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, brussell’s sprouts, collard greens, spinach) - these are usually frozen and I measure out 4 cups total of any combination of them
1 tablespoon olive oil
seasonings to taste (salt, pepper, hot sauce, soy sauce - anything without calories). No need to limit salt intake here if you like to salt your foods.
Supplements consist primarily of:
Specially formulated blend of Antioxidants
Specially formulated blend of High-Potency B-Vitamins
Ripwire
Branched Chain Amino Acids (a lot!)
Several other esoteric supplements like 7-Keto (I’ll go into these in detail at a later time).
Then, every 4rd or 4th day my diet consists of (really!):
Pancakes
Haagen-Daazs ice cream
Snickers bars
Rice
Bread
Donuts
Pasta
Ice cream shakes
Fill in with your imagination…
Amounts? AS MUCH AS I COULD STUFF INTO MY BODY. I averaged 6,500 calories on these days.
Doesn’t sound right? Doesn’t sound possible? Doesn’t sound healthy?
Well…
The proof is in my fat loss — so I must be doing something right
As for health, my cholesterol is less than 170, my HDL/LDL ratio is great, my triglycerides are very low, and every indicator of health on a recent bloodwork was exceptional.
I WILL BE HONEST HERE!
The last 3 weeks or so coming up I’ll be a lot less liberal on the all-you-can-eat junk food days. In fact, I’ll only have a high carb meal at the end of the day on Monday and Thursday for the next 3 weeks. This is only in order to get to the very low bodyfat levels.
HOWEVER….
Remember what I’ve been eating along the way and still lost all this fat. I’ve done so NOT in spite of what I’ve been eating (important!!!), but a result of WHAT I’ve been eating, INCLUDING all of the junk food. Junk food has ACCELERATED MY FAT LOSS to this point.
This means if you want to get to a significantly good shape, you DON’T have to give up your favorite junk foods. In fact, you should PLAN THEM into your diet every 3-4 days. If you don’t, then you WON’T get the results you’re after — TRUST ME!
Then, when and IF… your progress stagnates should you then do the restrictions I mentioned I’ll be doing over the next 3 weeks.

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos Onlinefreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates